We offer all ongoing financial management and accounting services required by any business entity operating across international borders.
Every Cyprus Company must file Accounts once a Year and Vat returns every 3 months. VAT rate in Cyprus is now 19% and corporate tax is 12.5%. The tax environment in Cyprus offers great incentives to Cyprus companies of foreign ownership.
- Full bookkeeping for the maintenance of your statutory books and records.
- Preparing and providing you with financial statements in accordance with IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards).
- We can prepare for you management accounting reports.
- Guidance in setting up your company‘s computerized accounting systems for including training of your personnel in maintaining proper records and ongoing assistance on a consultancy basis.
- The preparation of annual tax computations.
- Preparing and submitting of your provisional tax declarations and paying of taxes due.
- We provide you with preparation, submission and maintenance of VAT returns.
- We take care of your monthly VIES and Intrastat needs.
- Our firm will also provide for you the preparation of budgets to assist you for a cost effective administration and management of your Cyprus Company.
- Feasibility Studies including market research.
- Payroll services including preparation and processing of monthly payrolls.
- Management payment of tax and social insurance contributions.
- Submission of periodic tax returns.